During your visit to our website(s), we automatically collect and store the following information.
- the IP address you are using to access the Internet,
- the date and time of your visit,
- the pages you visited, and
- the address of the website you came from when you came to visit
Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
Personally provided information
You do not have to give us personal information to visit our websites.
If you choose to provide us with additional information about yourself, we maintain this information until specifically requested by you to delete it or until a reasonable length of time has passed such that the information is no longer needed to serve you.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Lessons on Purpose and its related websites does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors to unrelated third parties, unless required by judicial order or statute. If you supply personal information through an associate or affiliated website, the associate or affiliate may also have access to such information as allowed by law.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.